Maldivesoccer Forum


 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 \"Top stories\"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
destiny



Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:55 pm

yeah,, new again bali yaaa match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:14 pm

destiny wrote:
yeah,, new again bali yaaa match

lets hope that CV wins todays game... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:20 pm

dhen keeh kuraanee dhoa... eh kala NRSC miadhu vess molhu nuve vunu... kekekekeke... magolaa heeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:26 pm

RedDevils wrote:
destiny wrote:
yeah,, new again bali yaaa match

lets hope that CV wins todays game... Smile

kekek vaane vaane manama ves f*** vaane. kalo beynun vias nrsc bali nuvi ennu. dhen fihthaalaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:41 pm

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
RedDevils wrote:
destiny wrote:
yeah,, new again bali yaaa match

lets hope that CV wins todays game... Smile

kekek vaane vaane manama ves f*** vaane. kalo beynun vias nrsc bali nuvi ennu. dhen fihthaalaa

kalo anga naaruvaa... kaley fih thaa laigen indhey...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:33 pm

Victory coach Mauroof Ahmed (Maatey) has been appointed as the chairman of FAMís newly formed Technical and Development Committee (TDC). Maatey, who resigned from FAMís vice chairman post less than a year ago, was selected for the chairman post of TDC in its first meeting held at FAM today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 pm

magey athuga nethey machine eh . kaey dhen fihthaalaa..kekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
[K[L[U[G[M[E[N[



Number of posts : 234
Age : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:07 pm

Vyansa 0-2 Victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:14 pm

90+ GOAL! Niyaz scores second of the day for the Reds. Izzath makes a stunning shot on target but keeper Kwasi cleares the ball. Niyaz got the ball and he makes no mistake and put it into the net.

Match ends with a 2-0 lead to Victory.

VICTORY ON TOP... WITH 21 POINTS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:15 pm

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
magey athuga nethey machine eh . kaey dhen fihthaalaa..kekeke

KALO DHEN DHEN KALEY FIHTHAAA LAAA IGEN INDHEY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:28 am

maadhan match live baa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 pm

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
maadhan match live baa?

eieee live kura varu match eh baa !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:22 pm

HORAH VADHE THIBI MEEHUN MIADHU NIKUNNAANEE... ADHI ANGA VESS ARUVAANE... KEKEKE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
kudamoosa



Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:10 am

New Radiant Vs Maziya
New Radiant 6 - 2 Maziya

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maldivesoccer.com
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:47 am

keke. aharun vannaanan forum ah team bali vias molhu vias.

CONGRA NRSC
THANX ASHFAAQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:37 pm

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
keke. aharun vannaanan forum ah team bali vias molhu vias.

CONGRA NRSC
THANX ASHFAAQ

THANKS REFEREE FOR THE RED CARD FOR SHUJA... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:23 pm

yeah u r ryt reddevils

ma handhaan nethunee e than kolhu heheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
[K[L[U[G[M[E[N[



Number of posts : 234
Age : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:39 pm

hey guys....maadhan othee kon match eh tha......VSC vs Maaxiyaa OR VB vs NRSC tha..................HAveeru ga oi article ga othee VB vs NRSC adhi e match ah fahu thursday ga othee VSC aai maaziyaa match eyy.......ekamaku MS home page ga oi gothun maadhan othee VSC vs MAaziyaa eyy.....and fixtures ga ves othee VB n new match othee thursday ga kamah..................MS ga miadhu konmeves ireh ga in NRSC vs VB eyy ves home page ga( ei miadhu ge match feshumuge 15 varakah min kurin).......SO kon gotheh baa rangalhee........I THINK VSC vs Maaziyaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ishu



Number of posts : 114
Localisation : Male'
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:31 pm

klugmen wrote:
hey guys....maadhan othee kon match eh tha......VSC vs Maaxiyaa OR VB vs NRSC tha..................HAveeru ga oi article ga othee VB vs NRSC adhi e match ah fahu thursday ga othee VSC aai maaziyaa match eyy.......ekamaku MS home page ga oi gothun maadhan othee VSC vs MAaziyaa eyy.....and fixtures ga ves othee VB n new match othee thursday ga kamah..................MS ga miadhu konmeves ireh ga in NRSC vs VB eyy ves home page ga( ei miadhu ge match feshumuge 15 varakah min kurin).......SO kon gotheh baa rangalhee........I THINK VSC vs Maaziyaa

After yestrday(CV vs Vyansa) match they anouced that todays fixture... It says VSC vs Maziya...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:39 pm

VSC VS MAZIYA HEN HEEVANEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:15 pm

Latest Score : VICTORY 2 - 0 MAZIYA - FT

AFC TICKET CONFIRMED... HIP HIP HOOREY... NOW WE FIGHT FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP...

WHO WILL BE DDL 2007 CHAMPIONS... ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
[K[L[U[G[M[E[N[



Number of posts : 234
Age : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:40 am

RedDevils wrote:
Latest Score : VICTORY 2 - 0 MAZIYA - FT

AFC TICKET CONFIRMED... HIP HIP HOOREY... NOW WE FIGHT FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP...

WHO WILL BE DDL 2007 CHAMPIONS... ???

Congra VSC..............Maadhan match in NRSC balivejiyyaa nuvatha evvaru vejjiyyaa ves VSC ah DDL champion kan libeyneee..........Mihaaru DDl liben amilla baaru ves adhi ehen baareh ves othee hama ekani NRSC aai VSC ah........So maadhan match in new molhu vejiyyaa foari gadha vaanee......eyrun jeheynee midhiya aharuge idhi kolhah.........midhiya aharuves VSC aai NRSC enme fahu match kulhuny.......ekamaku e faharu NRSC ah evvaru viyas libeyne......mifaharaku egothah viyas vaanee VSC ah...nRSC jeheynee hama molhu vaan.........ANyWay VSC confirms the AFC tiket......So once again COngRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:35 pm

klugmen wrote:
RedDevils wrote:
Latest Score : VICTORY 2 - 0 MAZIYA - FT

AFC TICKET CONFIRMED... HIP HIP HOOREY... NOW WE FIGHT FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP...

WHO WILL BE DDL 2007 CHAMPIONS... ???

Congra VSC..............Maadhan match in NRSC balivejiyyaa nuvatha evvaru vejjiyyaa ves VSC ah DDL champion kan libeyneee..........Mihaaru DDl liben amilla baaru ves adhi ehen baareh ves othee hama ekani NRSC aai VSC ah........So maadhan match in new molhu vejiyyaa foari gadha vaanee......eyrun jeheynee midhiya aharuge idhi kolhah.........midhiya aharuves VSC aai NRSC enme fahu match kulhuny.......ekamaku e faharu NRSC ah evvaru viyas libeyne......mifaharaku egothah viyas vaanee VSC ah...nRSC jeheynee hama molhu vaan.........ANyWay VSC confirms the AFC tiket......So once again COngRA

Victory sports club has confirmed Maldivesís second ticket in next yearís AFC Cup, after a 2-0 win over Maziya yesterday. The result confirms the two participants from Maldives in next yearís AFC Cup would be FA Cup champion New Radiant and Victory and this is the second consecutive year these two sides represent Maldives in continental tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS



Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Victory decided to strengthen their squad for upcoming Presidentís Cup by including a Denmark player. Anthony Alexander, 29, is a professional footballer playing in Danish League and is joining the reds only for the Presidentís Cup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C



Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:03 pm

NRSC 1 - 0 VB SPORTS

CONGRA NRSC..N THANK YOU BONDA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   

Back to top Go down
 
\"Top stories\"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» Random (weird) stories
» Engine stories
» Kill stories
» Sportive Stories

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maldivesoccer Forum :: Maldivesoccer Forum-
Jump to: