Maldivesoccer Forum


 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 \"Top stories\"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
~~NRSC~~



Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:36 am

kinley wrote:
kalo heybali nuvey.....musaara dheefa onnaanee..... adhi nuvi thaakah fund ah ves laari dheynan...hama thihen thiben jehyenee.........

azmeer lanka in nugenevigen thiulhenee ves transfer ah dheyn buni 4000 dollar nudhevigen dho....kekkeke

thee dhogeh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kudamoosa

avatar

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:46 am

NewRadiantSportsClub wrote:
kinley wrote:
kalo heybali nuvey.....musaara dheefa onnaanee..... adhi nuvi thaakah fund ah ves laari dheynan...hama thihen thiben jehyenee.........

azmeer lanka in nugenevigen thiulhenee ves transfer ah dheyn buni 4000 dollar nudhevigen dho....kekkeke

thee dhogeh

dhen thedhu vaahaka akee kobaa tha.....keeve tha eyna nugenevunee dhen ehenviyyaa....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maldivesoccer.com
kinley



Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 pm

SHUKOOR ISTHIUFAAAA DHEEEEEEEEEFI................ kekeke....BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:42 pm

kinley wrote:
SHUKOOR ISTHIUFAAAA DHEEEEEEEEEFI................ kekeke....BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>>>>>

shukuriyya shukoor... dhivehi football ah ithuru kuri erumakah edhen... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
N R S C

avatar

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:10 pm

shukooru ge isthifaa ge sababun dhivehi football ithurah rangalhu vegen dhaane kamee aharen shakku kuraa kameh noon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
~~NRSC~~



Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 am

rEDdEVILS wrote:
VICTORY wrote:
Victory to help the victims of garage fire...

www.victorysportsclub.com

www.victory.mv

www.victory.com.mv

www.victorymaldives.com



VICTORY AH HAMA SAABAS... Smile

mikan migothah kure vey ne ba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kudamoosa

avatar

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 pm

NewRadiantSportsClub wrote:
rEDdEVILS wrote:
VICTORY wrote:
Victory to help the victims of garage fire...

www.victorysportsclub.com

www.victory.mv

www.victory.com.mv

www.victorymaldives.com



VICTORY AH HAMA SAABAS... Smile

mikan migothah kure vey ne ba


kon gothakah baaa....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maldivesoccer.com
N R S C

avatar

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 pm

e kureenun baaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
~~NRSC~~



Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 am

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
e kureenun baaa

if so = they are great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonny



Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:09 am

Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) yesterday confirmed Bangladesh's opponents in the two international football tournaments to be played next moth in Malaysia and India.

The BFF has decided to send the national team and the second string side to the two tournaments but it is still waiting to announce where the main team would go.


Apart from hosts Malaysia, the other teams to play in the Merdeka Cup (August 19-29) are Indonesia, Singapore, Myanmar and Maldives.

In Delhi, where the ONGC Nehru Cup will be held from August 16-28, Bangladesh will be playing alongside hosts India, Cambodia, Syria, Kyrgyzstan and another team yet to be confirmed.

The groupings will be done later.


http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/07/27/d70727040435.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kinley



Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 am

fam ge chairman akah azim kurimathi lanee yoa..... hurihaa thanakah boa kohppaane vaa kameh haraan...... organising committee ves hcairman..ekamu ehkameh ves nukurey... campaign kuran gos baa atoll ga...keekeey bunanee...
hussain ethanun beyru kuran prsident office in chit fonuveema ves eyna govaigne DEEN aa badhalu kuran.... kihineh hadhaanamey hithaa e ulhenee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:49 pm

HEENA ISTHIUFA DHEEFI VB ASSISTANT COACH KAMUN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:50 pm

kinley wrote:
fam ge chairman akah azim kurimathi lanee yoa..... hurihaa thanakah boa kohppaane vaa kameh haraan...... organising committee ves hcairman..ekamu ehkameh ves nukurey... campaign kuran gos baa atoll ga...keekeey bunanee...
hussain ethanun beyru kuran prsident office in chit fonuveema ves eyna govaigne DEEN aa badhalu kuran.... kihineh hadhaanamey hithaa e ulhenee

DHIVEHI FOOTBALL HALAAKU ARUVAALAN EGOLAA EULHE NEE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
jonny



Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:02 pm

PETALING JAYA: Thailand have declined the invitation to play in the Merdeka Tournament next month and their place has been taken by the Maldives.

The FA of Thailand told the FA of Malaysia that they would not be able to send a team because of domestic competitions.

The Maldives have confirmed their participation in the tournament scheduled to be held at the Shah Alam Stadium from Aug 20-29.

The other teams that have also confirmed participation are defending champions Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh and African sides Zimbabwe and Lesotho.

Hosts Malaysia will be field the national Under-23 team under coach B. Sathianathan to prepare them for the Korat SEA Games in December.

Indonesia will also be sending their Under-23 side as a warm-up before the regional games.

http://www.thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/7/27/sports/20070727140340&sec=sports
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:37 am

jonny wrote:
PETALING JAYA: Thailand have declined the invitation to play in the Merdeka Tournament next month and their place has been taken by the Maldives.

The FA of Thailand told the FA of Malaysia that they would not be able to send a team because of domestic competitions.

The Maldives have confirmed their participation in the tournament scheduled to be held at the Shah Alam Stadium from Aug 20-29.

The other teams that have also confirmed participation are defending champions Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh and African sides Zimbabwe and Lesotho.

Hosts Malaysia will be field the national Under-23 team under coach B. Sathianathan to prepare them for the Korat SEA Games in December.

Indonesia will also be sending their Under-23 side as a warm-up before the regional games.

http://www.thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/7/27/sports/20070727140340&sec=sports

this is great news for maldive soccer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
[K[L[U[G[M[E[N[

avatar

Number of posts : 234
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:01 am

rEDdEVILS wrote:
jonny wrote:
PETALING JAYA: Thailand have declined the invitation to play in the Merdeka Tournament next month and their place has been taken by the Maldives.

The FA of Thailand told the FA of Malaysia that they would not be able to send a team because of domestic competitions.

The Maldives have confirmed their participation in the tournament scheduled to be held at the Shah Alam Stadium from Aug 20-29.

The other teams that have also confirmed participation are defending champions Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Bangladesh and African sides Zimbabwe and Lesotho.

Hosts Malaysia will be field the national Under-23 team under coach B. Sathianathan to prepare them for the Korat SEA Games in December.

Indonesia will also be sending their Under-23 side as a warm-up before the regional games.

http://www.thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/7/27/sports/20070727140340&sec=sports

this is great news for maldive soccer...

ekamaku mimeehun dhiyaiyaa thaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K[L[U[G[M[E[N[

avatar

Number of posts : 234
Age : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 am

Kaleem ah FAM ge chairman kan.... [More]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:22 pm

TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
kudamoosa

avatar

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:22 am

RedDevils wrote:
TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...


Ekamaku New Radiant varah hiyy varu kuri....ekamaku ves balivee dhoa...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maldivesoccer.com
bluedevils

avatar

Number of posts : 18
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:17 am

RedDevils wrote:
TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

ey bala Velencia 'bali kashi' team aka vee keeve ??? mi aharu kulhun 2 mubaaraathuge therein e meehun 1 mubaaraathuge champion kan haodhi....anekaa kaley ge molhu Vicotry ah emeehun athun adhi molhenuve vey.ehenveema masha heevanee aslu 'bali kashee' kaleyge Victory hen..... Razz kekekekekekekekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
N R S C

avatar

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:09 am

bluedevils wrote:
RedDevils wrote:
TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

ey bala Velencia 'bali kashi' team aka vee keeve ??? mi aharu kulhun 2 mubaaraathuge therein e meehun 1 mubaaraathuge champion kan haodhi....anekaa kaley ge molhu Vicotry ah emeehun athun adhi molhenuve vey.ehenveema masha heevanee aslu 'bali kashee' kaleyge Victory hen..... Razz kekekekekekekekeke

kekekek dhen ma ves hini galhaa galhaa galhaa.....victory enme bali kashi team. keke dhen ma hee hee
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
rEDdEVILS

avatar

Number of posts : 148
Localisation : http://www.victory.com.mv
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:15 am

~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
bluedevils wrote:
RedDevils wrote:
TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

ey bala Velencia 'bali kashi' team aka vee keeve ??? mi aharu kulhun 2 mubaaraathuge therein e meehun 1 mubaaraathuge champion kan haodhi....anekaa kaley ge molhu Vicotry ah emeehun athun adhi molhenuve vey.ehenveema masha heevanee aslu 'bali kashee' kaleyge Victory hen..... Razz kekekekekekekekeke

kekekek dhen ma ves hini galhaa galhaa galhaa.....victory enme bali kashi team. keke dhen ma hee hee

enme molhu kamah dhauvaa kuraa NRCS ge team GIH GALHU VAA LAIFI... kekeke... dhen magola vess heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee... adhivess anga aruvaathi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.victory.com.mv
bluedevils

avatar

Number of posts : 18
Age : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm

RedDevils wrote:
~~~NRSC~~~ wrote:
bluedevils wrote:
RedDevils wrote:
TOP STORY OF THE DAY...

ENME MOLHU KAMAH DHAUVAA KURA TEAM... BALIKASHI VALENCIA ATHUN BALI VEJJE 1-0 ... KEKEKE... MAGOLAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

ey bala Velencia 'bali kashi' team aka vee keeve ??? mi aharu kulhun 2 mubaaraathuge therein e meehun 1 mubaaraathuge champion kan haodhi....anekaa kaley ge molhu Vicotry ah emeehun athun adhi molhenuve vey.ehenveema masha heevanee aslu 'bali kashee' kaleyge Victory hen..... Razz kekekekekekekekeke

kekekek dhen ma ves hini galhaa galhaa galhaa.....victory enme bali kashi team. keke dhen ma hee hee

enme molhu kamah dhauvaa kuraa NRCS ge team GIH GALHU VAA LAIFI... kekeke... dhen magola vess heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee... adhivess anga aruvaathi...

Bala kithanme molhu team eh ves hama bali vedhaane ehnun......ehen noonas masha heevanee molhu team eh kama 'dhauvaa' kureveyneeves hama molhu team aka hen....ehenveema New Radiant hama molhee dho....lol.....kekekekekekekekekekeke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newradiant.com.mv
~~NRSC~~



Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Latest Score : Victory 2 - 2 Vyansa - FT

vyansa haadha fah kaley dhoa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ishu

avatar

Number of posts : 114
Localisation : Male'
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:44 pm

~~NRSC~~ wrote:
Latest Score : Victory 2 - 2 Vyansa - FT

vyansa haadha fah kaley dhoa

Yeah they played better than VSC. Konme faharakuves fahathun araa hama kuree VSC landu jahaifai ovva. Adhi landu jahaane gina furusathu thakeh hoadhi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: \"Top stories\"   

Back to top Go down
 
\"Top stories\"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» Random (weird) stories
» Engine stories
» Kill stories
» Sportive Stories

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maldivesoccer Forum :: Maldivesoccer Forum-
Jump to: